The Town Children grew up hearing all sorts of phrases come out of their
father's mouth. As most children would do, they assumed this was normal
behavior. Now that their scope of the world stretches past the street's
curb, and the outside stays open later then when the street lights come
on, they realize differently.
Here's to father's that aren't afraid to say silly things and
mother's who are smart enough to let them.
- A well is a hole in the ground with water in it.
- Ahhhh, I see said the blind man.
- All I have to say is... Get Out!
- Are your whole feelings hurt or just part of your feelings?
- Bed time for Garbonzo Beans
- Call the man!
- Cracky Boom!!
- Coulda. Woulda. Shoulda.
- Daddy's little squirt
- Did you break the sidewalk?
- Do you live in a barn?
- Do you want salt in your malt Walt?
Don't go to bed with no price on your head... No, No, don't do it...
- Duct Tape. Woo-oo!
- Fake and gay
- Fart out!
- Fly through the air with the greatest of ease!
- Here we come on a run with a booger on our tongue.
- Hey is for horses, aren't you glad you're a cow
- Hey, it's a nice day. I come to enjoy the scenery.
- He's a nut, he's a nut, he's a peanut, nut.
- Homely childrens
- How do you make a hormone? Don't pay her.
- How's yur Mudder on Weensday?
- I could write these things!
- I siemen
- I will gladly pay you on Tuesday for a hamburger today
- I wouldn't kick her out of bed.
- I'll squeeze the lovins' out of you.
- Let's go...nad
- Lie like a dog on a rug.
- Lily, lily white girl.
- Look at the head on that!
- Mike, Mike, ride a bike
- Not sescanarilly
- People in hell want ice water
- Put some hair around it.
- Roast Beast
- She wants me.
- She's warm for my form.
Shiney hiney, spanking clean. Better hide it, before I bite it.
- Shit happens and then you die... so bring on the shit
- Steam roller baby / Jack hammer!
- That's easy for you to say.
- That's from Braveheart!
- Think about it, but don't do it
- The hail you say?!
- The maximum allowable limit.
- To hell if we don't change our ways.
- Tough titty said the kitty, cause the milk's to dry
- Turn the lights off! I can't breath!
- You make a better door than window.
- You ready Freddy?
- What it be.
- What it be, what it is, what it could be.
- What's a wreck among... complete strangers.
- Ice and Ice at King Quick
- Snug as a Bug In a Rug
- I`m on vacation i don`t care
- (hour) o'noon o'clock
- Slick 50, 45
- To hot to handle, to cold to hold.
- Glad you got to see me.
- Cool as school, twice on sunday
- Now you know the rest of the story
- (phone rings) "Hell No?"